9.03.2009

(Not) Gone...


...Just checking in. I hope everyone is well out there in the ether. I've been completely devoid of any creative spark lately. Am I the only one? Is it astrological? Astronomical? Barometric pressure? Your guess is as good as mine.

In any case, I've joined a writing exchange and with luck that will prod me into my old, incessantly spewing self.

Can you believe summer is gone? It seems like a year has gone by these past three months.







photograph by Cari Ann Wayman

3 comments:

Katie said...

I know what you mean, Kate. I have been dry as a bone this summer. Here's hoping you catch up with your muse again soon!

chris said...

"Can you believe summer is gone? It seems like a year has gone by these past three months."

can you believe these past three months have gone by?
it seems like these past months is a three summer year.
a year of you seems like the summers passed.
it seems like these past three summers what you can believe is gone.
year by year; can by could; gone by gone; leaf by fallen belief.


i've no muse is like i'm not ticklish.
there are more ways than slumber parties to summon a laugh.
what are they?
i've no idea this morning.
just remember how not to hold a snake.. which is really a rainbow.. which is really smoke in the shape of math and wonder...
*shrug*

Mr. Apron said...

In the Ether. That's the title of your next book.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.